Small Press / Artist's Alley
We are pleased to announce that the Small Press & Artist Alley wiil feature at London Comic Con Spring offering comic book creators and other artists and illustrators the opportunity to share their talents in front of the thousands attending the event at London Olympia.
Small Press and Artist Alley exhibitors will have a dedicated showcase area in which they can not only promote original work and sketch but also sell prints, books, comics, cards, badges, buttons and any other merchandise featuring their art.
Booking & Payment
To book space and further information on this dedicated area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may be asked to provide some examples of your work to ensure eligibility.
2m by 2m pitch located within the small press & artist alley area
One 6 x 2’ trestle table
Cloths are not provided
One exhibitor’s wristband (£30 for a second pass)
£80 (inc VAT)
- Space in LCCS’s Small Press and Artist Alley is reserved exclusively for artists, illustrators, comic creators and independent comic or book publishers.
- Bookings for LCCS’s Small Press and Artist Alley tables are on a first come, first served basis. The number of exhibitors will be limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Displays may not be over 2m high. Exhibitors wishing larger or more elaborate displays should apply for retail space.
- Power is not available and tables may be situated in back-to-back rows.
- A Small Press and Artist Alley booking includes one complimentary entrance wristband with the option to purchase one additional exhibitor wristband at a discounted price of £40. It is issued only to the creator named on this application.
- Spaces are not transferable and non-refundable
- Unless superseded by any of the above, all Small Press and Artist Alley booking are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions
- Small Press and Artist Alley table space is for the duration of the event (three full days and preview evening). Artists are expected to be in attendance for the duration.
- All set-up must be done in advance as per instructions within the exhibitors pack (which will be provided in advance of the event)
- We do not provide a floor plan but any location requests will be taken into account and we will try our best to accommodate them. You will be sent an information pack via email in the weeks before the show. It will contain all the details you need to know that are not available until that time. (Please make sure you provide a valid email at the time of booking to ensure the details reach you correctly.)